Who is the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston?
From cocktail parties to book club gatherings, I am frequently asked questions about Rhinoplasty Surgery. And, the most common question is ---"Who is the best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston"?
There is no question in my mind that Dr. Russell Kridel is the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Houston. And to be quite honest, one of the best in the world. Certainly there are other talented surgeons, and yes, I am biased. But, I can readily and objectively support my point of view.
- Dr. Kridel has authored more than 60 textbook chapters and scientific journal articles on Rhinoplasty. No one else in Houston, or Texas, has written so extensively on the subject.
- Dr. Kridel has been invited to be a featured speaker to hundreds of national and international medical conferences to teach other physicians about his Rhinoplasty techniques.
- Dr. Kridel has pioneered more than 4 specific surgical techniques used in Rhinoplasty that are now standard elements of medical school training.
- Dr. Kridel was singled out and lauded by the AMA Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery medical journal editor that his article on the Long Term Use of Irradiated Costal Cartilage Grafts in the Nose" as a landmark study. Very few surgeons ever achieve this accolade.
- Dr. Kridel has been given the two highest awards by his own specialty, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) for his surgical excellence in facial plastic surgery, including Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Kridel held his own course, Rodeo Rhinoplasty, for two years, in Houston. Over 200 surgeons attended from all over the world to hone their skills in Rhinoplasty under the auspices of Dr. Kridel (along with other invited specialists).
- No other surgeon in town provides the same level of pre and post-operative care and followup as Dr. Kridel. You may spend 2 or more hours at your consultation appointment, but no other local cosmetic surgeon is as thorough.
- He has won Top Doc accolades annually for over ten years from H-Texas Magazine, Castle Connolly and Best Doctors among others.
Importantly, if you ask other surgeons the same question --- "Who is the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston", you will get the same answer: Dr. Russell Kridel. Needless to say, other physicians view Dr. Kridel as "The Doctor's Doctor" or as some say, "The Nose Doc". They entrust their own noses and their family member's noses to Dr. Kridel. I would encourage anyone to ask our patient coordinator, Linda Estrada, to speak with a Facial Plastic Surgery Associate Rhinoplasty patient ambassador. These are patients who have had Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kridel and are happy to speak with any patient thinking of having a similar surgery. We started this program because numerous patients of Dr. Kridel's requested to be ambassadors to other patients because they feel very strongly that others considering this surgery understand the value of Dr. Kridel's experience and surgical skills. As one patient stated, "I would want someone to do the same for me. Make sure that I am in the best possible hands, because nothing would be worse than having someone mess up my nose." And, flat out, Dr. Kridel loves doing Rhinoplasty surgery. No two noses are exactly alike, so it is always exciting and very rewarding for Dr. Kridel when patients achieve the improved appearance they desire that looks so natural --- as if they were born with their new nose. Needless to say, you are in the best hands with Dr. Kridel.
--- Kirin, Facial Plastic Surgery Associates