Septal Perforation Articles
- Kridel, RWH: “Septal Perforation Closure.” Master Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, edited by Meyers, E., Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins: 2014.
- Kridel, RWH and Undavia, S: “Septal Perforations.” Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, edited by Stilianos Kountakis. Springer: 2014.
- Kridel, RWH, and Kwak, E: “Surgical Repair of Nasal Septal Perforations.” Atlas of Surgery on the Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Skull Base, edited by Becker, S. and Castelnuovo, P., SCR Publishers: 2014.
- Kridel, RWH, and Kwak, E: “Nasal Septal Perforations.” Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology.” edited by Sataloff, R. and Sclafani, A., JP Medical Publishers: 2014.
- Kridel, RWH, and Burstein, D: “Importance of Mucosal Closure in Nasal Septal Perforation Repair.” JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery. 2013; 15 (4): 322-323.
- Kridel, RWH: Chapter 28 “Septal Perforation Presentation and Reconstruction” Advanced Therapy in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ed: Regan Thomas, People’s Medical Publishing House-USA; July 2010; 307-318.
- Kridel, RWH, Patel, A, and Chiu, R: Chapter 21: “The Management of Alar Collumelar Disproportion.” Master Techniques in Rhinoplasty and Nasal Reconstruction, edited by Calvin Johnson, Baback Azzizzadeh, and William Nama. Elsevier: Pages 259-276, 2011.
The Open Approach for Repair of Septal Perforations by Dr. Russell W. H. Kridel - Chapter 20 Reprinted from Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Rhinoplasty
Septal Perforation Presentation and Reconstruction by Russell W.H. Kridel, MD - Chapter 28.
Septal Perforation Repair With Acellular Human Dermal Allograft by Russell W. H. Kridel, MD; Hossam Foda, MD; Kevin C. Lunde, MD published in ARCH OTOLARYNGOL HEAD NECK SURG/ VOL 124, JAN 1998 - 1998 American Medical Association.
Considerations in the etiology, treatment, and repair of septal perforations by Russell W.H. Kridel, MD, FACS published in Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America