The FPSA Injectables Experience: Why we were voted Houston’s Best of the Best.
We're pleased to share that Facial Plastic Surgery Associates (FPSA) was recognized by the Houston Chronicle as 2021's Best of the Best for Botox center and Nonsurgical facial treatments. At FPSA we strive to make our facial injections a wonderful experience. To this end, we've implemented measures to minimize any potential discomfort associated with the treatments while maintaining safe and natural results.
- Our injectable patients are offered a powerful topical numbing cream for their treatment areas. The numbing cream dulls the sensory nerves of the skin to reduce discomfort from injections.
- Ice is applied immediately before and after injections to reduce discomfort and swelling.
- We provide facial massagers for our patients to enjoy during injections.
- Our physician injectors ensure that your injections are as painless as possible by selecting the smallest possible needle size, injecting slowly, and utilizing their comprehensive knowledge of the facial anatomy by injecting into the correct tissue plane.
For the best results and minimal downtime, there are several things that you can do both before and after injections
- Be sure to let your injector know all the medications and supplements that you are taking before any treatment. Also, don’t forget to update your medication list if there have been any changes since your last visit.
- Avoid Aspirin, NSAIDs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve), Vitamin E, and Fish Oil for at least 1 week before and 3 days following your treatment.
- Take Arnica Montana tablets, an over-the-counter herbal supplement used for bruising and soreness, 2 days before and 3 days after your injections.
- Avoid alcohol several days before and after treatments.
- Apply ice to the treatment area as much as possible during the first 24 hours.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities and significant sun exposure for the first 24 hours after treatment.
Click here to see a video of the FPSA Injectables experience.
We look forward to seeing you at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates.